[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pries Family Location(s)

Albert Muth albertmuth734 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 11:02:16 PDT 2012

I am looking at this entry from what you mention (you fail to mention
WHICH database at SGGEE--there are several, very different ones.
This one is the VKP database (for the St Petersburg Consistory).

Priess  Eduard                  1861    B- Powesek, Kalisch, C or R place-
Mietschislawo   ROZ     Ludwig  Beate           2380025/1876    C       55

Priess is a variant spelling of Prietz.  This Eduard, with parents Ludwig
and Beate,
are in the Master Pedigree Database, where his identification number is
I260529

Pólwiosek births are at Sompolno Evangelical parish.