[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Germans in East Prussia (Memel/Klaipeda)

Richard Benert benovich at imt.net
Wed Sep 19 10:31:31 PDT 2012

Gary,

The first that comes to mind is the Verein für Familienforschung in Ost- und
Westpreussen.  You can find them at www.vffow.de.  The Microsoft translator
worked fairly well for me, in case you don't know German.  It appears that
you can submit specific questions to their "Gästebuch" (click on "Eintrage."
Some have been written in English.  But for questions involving actual
research, they require membership, which will cost you 47 Euros.

Dick Benert