[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ROBERT SCHILLER search

Christopher Menke chrismenke at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 06:19:21 PDT 2012

Edith,

Deutsch Troszyn was known in German as Alt Tessin in Kreis Cammin, located about 46 miles NE of Stettin / Szcecin.

Borki - 2 possibilities:
  1. in Kreis Lobau about 30 miles east of Graudenz / Grudziadz
  2. in Posen, Kreis Bomst, 47 miles SW of Posen / Poznan

Kartenmeister is a great source for locating German towns in the east http://www.kartenmeister.com/preview/databaseUwe.asp

There are a few Hammermeister's in West Prussia here: http://www.westpreussen.de/einwohner/index.php?m=surnames&sn=Hammermeister

34 Schiller's also: http://www.westpreussen.de/einwohner/index.php?m=surnames&sn=Schiller

Good Luck!