[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help with letter

Eveline Tiefenbach liebeemmi at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 03:05:56 PDT 2012

Hello to the list

I just now recieved a letter from a family member in the states, her uncle bought a Family Bible( I am thinking documented church records ) years ago from 1915. She had send it to Ancestry.com for help to find out what was in the book, to this day she never recieved a answer, so now the Family Bible is with Ancestry, that I think too is a little sad that she did not recieve a respond.

In the Family Book was a letter, (that she had kept)  I believe written by a Mr. Wintsch, I am not very good in reading the old german writing, I am asking if anyone could help and tell me what is written in this letter, there are 4 scan pages. It can be in German, you no need to translate to english.

Please let me know who can help and I will email you the scans.

Thank You
Eveline Tiefenbach