[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help with Translations

John Bettger ceo at ametric.com
Tue Apr 2 04:58:03 PDT 2013

I don't see how картофель would be pronounced as kar-tosh-ka

Best Regards
John Leon Bettger
email address  ceo at ametric.com

Researching Waterloo South Russia (Stavki Ukraine) Odessa (city) South Russia (Odessa Ukraine) at 67 Ekaterininskaya Square (at the top of Potemkin Steps) Slowik (near Lodz) Koenigreich Poland/South Prussia, Gruenstadt Bavaria (Worms Germany), Westlau Germany,  Neubrandenburg, Mecklenburg-Strelitz Prussia/Germany