[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: The village of Pustomyt and the Neu Kolonie of Pustomyt

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 8 21:28:16 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "PETER VON LIPINSKY" <lipinsky at shaw.ca>
To: ger-poland-volhynia-request at eclipse.sggee.org
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2013 8:06:25 PM
Subject: The village of Pustomyt and the Neu Kolonie of Pustomyt

Who can help ?
Where are / or what happen to the villages of Pustomyt and Neu Kolonie Pustomyt, located at D-4 for both locations. This according to Mr. Jerry Frank map and his map reference book. My wife was born in Pustomyt and was also enumerated there  in 1942 together with her mother and a couple of her siblings in the EWZ files. ( Yes, the EWZ files do work ) I been told by somebody who went to the area several times, that these two places don't exist anymore. Have the two places been amalgamated and re-named  and where can the Lutheran church records be located ? Does anybody know  -  can anybody help, me to solve this problem ?
Many thanks to all of you out there  and who work so hard to help your fellow family researcher.
Peter von Lipinsky