[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Suggestions on Good Books

Beth Burke mackzie at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 16 06:21:48 PDT 2013

I will be doing a lecture at the annual (Green) Bay Area Genealogical
Society this weekend and would like some suggestions regarding what you, as
members of SGGEE, believe are good genealogy reads.  They could apply
directly to our area of research or just good general genealogy books.

Please feel free to forward suggestions to me at mackzie at earthlink.net
<mailto:mackzie at earthlink.net> .

Thanks - and have a great day.  We have sun here in southern Wisconsin,
after 10 straight days of downpour rains.  Not to worry, tomorrow it's back
to rain again, but thinking positively, I could be snow.

Beth Burke

Verona, WI