[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Liverpool to Canada

T M Schoenky spaghettitree at aol.com
Thu Apr 18 20:23:29 PDT 2013

Carol, it sounds to me as if you are seeking an indirect ship list, Hamburg to UK to USA, rather than a direct ship list, Hamburg-USA.   I am not aware of separate records for the short trip to Liverpool or other English ports.  Depending on the time period,  people may have reached Hamburg via train, via ship part way (rare), by oxcart or wagon or just walked.  I have read heart-breaking tales of the latter.

Whether all of those ship lists are on line is another matter; I doubt it.  Sometimes it just takes lots of digging in the books and periodicals.

Maureen