[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Clarification of St Petersburg query

Paul Rakow paul.edward.luther.rakow at desy.de
Sun Apr 21 09:48:33 PDT 2013

  Dear All,

      A short clarification of my last e-mail.

      Many thanks to everyone who has mailed me with details of
  the online indexes to the St Pete records, both at odessa3 and
  on the SGGEE web site.

      I did already know about those - my question was about the
  online scans of the Church books, which used to be visible on
  the familysearch web site, but which are now restricted to
  LDS members. I understood from Jerry's post that they could
  still be viewed by non-members of the LDS church from Family
  History Centre libraries - if anyone knows how that works, I
  would be glad of instructions.

       Sorry that my first post wasn't clear, and thanks again to
  everyone who was so helpful about the indexes,

                   Paul Rakow