[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia 1885 to 1900s and online records

Charlotte Gorley cgorley at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 21 12:39:05 PDT 2013

Mauricio and all,

The placename Jannowitz in your post stood out for me.

Some of my ancestors were born there and I'd be most interested to know if
their names have turned up in your research.  They are:

Friedrich Garbe (1843 - 1867) and wife Emilie Rosin

Johann Ferdinand Garbe (1864 - 1926) and wife Bertha Zilske.  Johann is the
son of Friedrich and Emilie.

Thanks for checking for these names,
Charlotte