[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] online websites Kloestitz Bessarabia

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 14:56:02 PDT 2013

The site has it's own good search:   http://www.odessa3.org/search.html

In a message dated 04/21/13 02:33:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Krampetz at aol.com writes:

I tried  Google advanced search, (http://www.google.com/advanced_search )
looking  for specific names.   The results of "Not found" came  back  much
too
quickly.   I then went there manually,  picked the  first  surname in the
first
list I went to - and Google still does  not find it.
1 - Either it's so new that google hasn't found the St  Petersburg site,  or
2 - the site is on a blocked list.
3 - ....  beats me! ..

Any techies out there have a guess why?

In a  message dated 04/21/13 09:26:17 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,