[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kirchenbuch ev. Lodz, Wojewodschaft Lodz - GEDBAS

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 04:42:19 PDT 2013

Just an addition, there it says my ggggrandmother was born in Effeminow.
Anyone knows what town could it be?
I'm really curious on how to retrieve the original marriage record, does it
refer to a Catholic or Lutheran church book?
I have the information about the marriage of Johann Nuernberg and Anna
Rosine Schindler being recorded in Skoszewy, Brzeziny Catholic Parish, but
this database refers to Lodz Lutheran Parish, unless I got it wrong?
Cheers