[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kirchenbuch ev. Lodz, Wojewodschaft Lodz - GEDBAS

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 24 06:07:36 PDT 2013

The location is actually Eufeminow a short distance SE of Nowosolna and SW of Brzeziny.  Google Map coordinates are 51.7595,19.659505

The description of the database is very vague.  It appears to be someone who personally extracted info from Lodz Church records (almost certainly Trinity Lutheran) and this got transposed onto this web site.  There was a man here in Alberta who did that and donated the info to the LDS and I believe it was subsequently microfilmed.  We did a project a few years ago to move this data into our database but I don't know if it was complete in capturing all the data or not.

Jerry