[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kirchenbuch ev. Lodz, Wojewodschaft Lodz - GEDBAS

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 24 10:41:23 PDT 2013

Mauricio

The Lutheran filmed records are shown here https://familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/printing/titledetailsprint.asp?titleno=243957
You have to search the Place as Lodz, not by the church name.

Anna Luise's birth is found on film LDS film 0,809,110.  Her brother Samuel's 1831 birth record is found on film 0,809,109

Since Lodz Lutheran church was not
Established until 1832 it makes sense the parents were married in Skoszewy Catholic church which was close to where they lived.

Filmed records for Skoszewy are given here https://familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/printing/titledetailsprint.asp?titleno=218810

Rose