[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] GEDBAS index, Lodz area - Zgierz, Ozorkow, Pabianice too

Paul Rakow paul.edward.luther.rakow at desy.de
Wed Apr 24 11:41:39 PDT 2013

  Dear All,

      GEDBAS also has quite a large number of similar index records
  for the towns Zgierz and Ozorkow and Pabianice in the Lodz area.
  And yes, the Lodz records are for Trinity Lutheran.

      I don't know exactly who the donor was, but it looks like
  someone who extracted information from the index pages of the
  Lutheran church books for those towns, (and maybe others in the area?).

       All these towns have microfilmed records, some of their records
  are starting to appear online too.

      To search GEDBAS, you can start at
  http://www.gedbas.de/search/simple

            Paul Rakow