[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kirchenbuch ev. Lodz, Wojewodschaft Lodz - GEDBAS

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 18:08:26 PDT 2013

Dear John,

Thank you for your input, by searching the Lodz Trinity member database I
could find my gggrandfather under id I4370 data as well as his birth date,
1798, quite important for my research!

I am definitely going to order these microfilms, but wonder in the case you
have fairly easy access, if the records says where Johann Nuernberg was
born so I could go for the next step as well.

Kind Regards
Mauricio