[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: SGGEE Journal (June 2004)

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 28 06:39:51 PDT 2013

This is a Microsoft issue, and not a problem with our website.  In general, this problem is only experienced using Explorer.  It usually works without problem with Fire Fox or Chrome.

For such situations with Explorer, we recommend that you right click on the link and download the file to your computer using "Save Target As".  You can then open it quickly and read it at any time you would like to.

While we have numerous complaints as described below, we have never had a complaint with the above method.

Jerry Frank
Assistant Webmaster