[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help Translating Russian Written Records

Ruth Blaha ruthineagle at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 20:39:19 PDT 2013

We recently found several records for our German ancestors in Polish
Archives.
Can anyone help translate handwritten Russian records into English?

We'd really like to get the date of baptism and date of birth, parents
names and ages, occupation (if listed)
and place of birth.  Plus all the names of godparents or witnesses, town
names, signatures at bottom that are legible,
and any additional information that is noteworthy.

I hope that's not asking for too much. We want any clues that might lead us
to other family members.
We are willing to pay for professional services, too, if someone can
recommend a good
Russian-English translator versed in handwritten Russian documents from the
1800's.

So far, we have found 5 birth records and 1 marriage record in the Konin
archives in Russian,
and 5 birth records in the Wloclawek archives in Russian.  All are digital
files of scanned documents.

There are 2 more in Polish.

Any help or recommendations would be so appreciated.
I'm new to the Mailing List.  I hope this is following the correct format.

Warm regards,
Ruth Bradof Blaha