[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pohl family

Randy Svenson randy_svenson at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 08:36:14 PDT 2013

This has been through before and names are not in the SGGEE database.  I am hoping that new information or new members may have information.

Friedrich Pohl married to Louise Stengert
Son: August Pohl  Born: 1882 in Mariendorf (Puchawa from Odess3 files)
resided at Lot #137 in Lubomira, Volhynia - between Kostopol and Rivne
Daughter: Julianna (Pohl) Kusmaul Born: 1897 have future family info
Daughter: Pauline (Pohl) Stegman Born: 1890 have future family info
Son: Reinhold Pohl Born: 1893 in Alt Lubomirka, resided at Lot #103 Lubomirka
Daughter: Marta (Pohl) Schulz Born: 1894 in Lubomirka, resided at Lot #5 Kolonie Berestowiec
Grandson: Adolf Pohl (my grandfather) Born: 1911 in Lubormirka, resided at Lot #5 Kolonie Berestowiec until immigration in 1924, Mother is Pauline Pohl, Father is unknown
Grandson Fredrick Pohl: Resided Morris, Manitoba, Canada in 1950.

I am 95% sure of the accuracy of the above except for Reinhold Pohl.  He may be a cousin.  All are listed as Baptist except Reinhold, he is listed as Lutheran.  There are 3 Reinhold Pohls from Lubomirka.  Adolf Pohl was Lutheran.

Any information on where and when Friedrich and Louise were born, or Adolf Pohl's father would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Randy Svenson