[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Andreas Kuhn from Lugardia/Ludgardzin

Javier Acosta recrinipy at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Aug 18 15:31:27 PDT 2013

Fellows

I am looking for my wife's g-grandparents from Lugardia (shown on some maps as Ludgardzin) near Novograd-Wolinsky

they are : Andreas Kuhn and Auguste Schröder  who are Adolf Kuhn's parents,

Adolf Kuhn was born in 1899 and married Agathe Buss born in 1903 in Topcza near Korets.(Agathe was Karl Buss and Karoline Wegner daughter)

Adolf Kuhn had seven sisters (we're not quite sure) one of them named Emily Kuhn, we've been lookin for them for

ten years now, and the result was zero. Any information would be appreciated.

Does someone knows how to search families in that area?

Thanks in advance

Javier