[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Nurenberg, Charles/Sophie Shumacher

kitchur at mymts.net kitchur at mymts.net
Mon Aug 19 09:40:56 PDT 2013

my gg grandmother was Karoline Neurenberg or Nierenberg (two spellings that I know of)born -- 7 Dec 1835 in Nowa Wies, Wielkopolskie, Poland
she had 2 known brothers that lived of William and Adolf
parents were Samuel Birth 1814 in Jasieniec, Kolo, Wielkopolskie, PolandDeath 11 Sep 1852 in Zgórze, Lodzkie, Polandand Anna Dorothea KuehnBirth 1815 in Wloclawek, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Poland

these places might give you a place to start looking for your Nuernberg's

I have no Charles however.