[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Berrien County

Helen Gillespie hgillespie at rogers.com
Wed Aug 21 17:29:32 PDT 2013

Sorry - I should have said -  Berrien County is in Michigan - and the county for Benton Harbor and St. Joseph's where  a lot of Wolhynians settled from pre 1900 to after Second World War.

Helen

The wise man must remember that while he is a descendant of the past, he is a parent of the future.
--Herbert Spencer