[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Soldau is Soltau

Paul Rakow paul.edward.luther.rakow at desy.de
Fri Dec 6 12:30:41 PST 2013

  Frank,

       On the other hand, I'm pretty sure that the Soldau that
  Natascha, Vera and I are talking about is the Soldau that is now
  in Poland, not Soltau south of Hamburg.

       In the EWZ files on my relations this place is always called
  Soldau, Ost Preussen, so I think it must be the Soldau that is now
  called Dzialdowo. Why do you say it is not very likely?

     (However, Rose's place probably is Soltau in present-day Germany).

                Paul Rakow