[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sonderzug XXVII and Soldau Lager

Pernille Natascha Sidorenco n at tascha.dk
Fri Dec 6 15:11:33 PST 2013

Hi Paul,

I can't reply to the other thread which questions the location of Soldau, so
will do it here:

Soldau is not Soltau, but Dzialdowo as this map shows
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:WW2-Holocaust-Poland.PNG

My father also remembers that they were travelling in the direction of
Königsberg when they reached Soldau

Natascha