[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FN WOLSKI Gostynin / Trebki / Jozefkow

Maik Wolski maikwolski at gmx.de
Sun Dec 8 11:58:59 PST 2013

Hi at all!
I am new in this mailing list.
I am searching for my ancestors since a few years.
In the area of Gostynin this was really hard but i have found a lot of informations over the time.

Now i hope there is a person who have enhanced informations for me.

The latest ancestor i have found with good informations is Jan Wolski, born 1825 in Jozefkow / recorded in katholic church Trebki.
He married Sofia Schiefer 1850 in Kutno.
I don't know where he is died.

The parents of Jan are Anton Wolski born ~ 1801 mayby in Modrzew and Anna Luise Jeske born ~ mayby 1802 in Modrzew too.
I havn't some marriage informations about them.

Anna Luise Jeske died 1836 in Modrzew / recorded in Gostynin
Anton Wolski married Eleonora Braun 1836 in Modrzew / recorded in Gostynin
Parents of Anton Wolski are Martin Wolski and Rosina Schmidt.

If there is someone who had helpfull informations i will be happy the hear of them.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Maik Wolski