[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family from Gnidau (Wolhyenia)

Renate P rapilon at videotron.ca
Mon Dec 9 09:47:13 PST 2013

Hello,

I would like to reach out and see if there are other "researchers"
looking in the same areas as I am, in the hopes of sharing information.
My family, on my father's side is from the Gnidau** area (Wolhyenia),
were re-settled into the Warthegau in 1939 and then fled to Lemgo
(Bentorf) in 1944. In 1957 they immigrated to Canada and settled in
Winnipeg, Manitoba.

The family names, from my father's side, that I am researching are Dilk
and Konrad. My mother's side of the family is Braun, from the Crimea
region, and I have much information about this if anyone is interested.

I am also very interested in reading about the regions mentioned above
and perhaps even visiting them within the next few years.

Please email me if you would like to exchange information.

Renate Dilk
ra_pilon at videotron.ca