[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 1940 National registration in Canada

Helen Gillespie gilleh23 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 11:38:48 PST 2013

Rose et al,

I'm in Ottawa so I called and spoke with a rep at StatsCan regarding the
1940 National Registration fee and he confirmed it is $45 + tax.  The rate
listed of $72.68  is for OTHER searches in publications apparently and
indicated he would request an update.

As I said, I have not had occasion to use this source.

Helen