[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] selenaja or selenkaja

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 26 10:13:36 PST 2013

Gary,

Catching up on messages and it looks like no one has responded to you.

If you check our SGGEE Gazetteer for Volhynia, we have Selenaja listed as = Zielona / Zelena in the Kowal district at 511005 244112

A few lines below it you will find Seleny Dub = Zelenyi Dub in the Zdulbuniv district south of Rowno at 501415 260823.  The difference in these numbers to yours are minor.

You have found the correct place of marriage but do not confuse it with Selenaja.

Jerry