[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Photos of pastors?

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 26 11:45:02 PST 2013

The following is a list of pastors who served the Rozyszcze Parish.  If any of you have pictures of any of these pastors, please send them to me for use in an upcoming article in our SGGEE Journal.  Please respond to my personal address and not the mailing. list.

Thank you.

Jerry Frank

Vicar Wilhelm Hoffmann – 1862 to 1863
Vicar Pastor Johann Heinrich Eduard Rosenberger - 1863 to 1871
Pastor Paul Ottokar Hirsch – 1872 to 1879
Pastor Georg Friedrich Kerm – 1879 to 1903
Pastor Arnold Gottfried Hoffmann  - 1904 to 1906
Pastor Guido Robert Thaddäus Radasewski  - 1908 to 1913
Pastor Rudolf Kersten  - 1921 to 1924
Pastor Reinhold  Rudolf Hemke  - from 1924