[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation

susannejeske at orange.fr susannejeske at orange.fr
Sun Dec 29 11:22:36 PST 2013

Hello everybody, it is not a german word, I.m German...I.ve another question: What do I have to do to get the newsletters? anyone could tell me? Last question: Somebody wrote me a few weeks ago to know if I have some ancestors with the last name Jess. I answered no. But now I know that there also were Jess in my collection. If the person who wrote me wants further pieces of information, I.ll answer. Have a nice day, Susanne