[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Knull and Fritz in Volhynia

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 16:26:55 PST 2013

Bruce,

I see that August Knull and Susanna Fritz had at least four children
born in Elisabethpol between 1885 and 1891; they are in the VKP (public)
and St. Petersburg (SGGEE members) databases with a note that August is
a Kantor. Their marriage is not listed. However, among the death
records, there is a son of theirs, Eduard Knull who dies in Rozyszcze in
1885 at age 17 years 8 months. It is possible that the death record
tells where he was born and then you would have a new parish to search
for further records.

Good luck.
Sigrid Pohl Perry