[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fiedlers from Polonka

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 13:25:30 PST 2013

Hi Keith,
To make things even more ambiguous EWZ is not a completely sound source of early location data. That location would have been based on the memory of the person whose EWZ record was found. Often their memory may only be an approximation of the true village, especially when you ask an ethnic German about Polish town names they remember from their early years being spoken about, and keep in mind this may have been someone who did not know how to read or write.
Karl