[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Konin records

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Sat Feb 9 15:49:09 PST 2013

Ok..  the 'search' evidently has nothing to do with the 'original'
records..
Sorry..

In a message dated 02/09/13 03:38:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Krampetz at aol.com writes:

For  those marked "actually online.."  I tried searching for 'krampitz'
in
3 different cities under different 18xx years in each,  and   always got
the
same two individuals listed for 1939-1942 and  1940-1941.

It was always the same _http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/_
(http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/)  site..
I even  'played' with different options, and no matter what,  get the  same

results??

Am I misunderstanding something about ".. actually online  .." ?

Thanks,
Bob Krampetz..