[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Town Sandstadt

PnSWork at aol.com PnSWork at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 09:54:32 PST 2013

There is a village called Sandstedt in what is now Lower Saxony,  Germany.
The Kingdom of Prussia extended quite a ways into Germany in the  early
1800's.  I'm not sure if this area would have been part of Prussia or  part of
the Kingdom of Hannover at the time.

    -Paul

In a message dated 2/16/2013 1:03:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,