[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help with Leipzig, Kherson, Odessa, Russia

Eveline Tiefenbach liebeemmi at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 11:35:52 PST 2013

Hello to the list

This is a new search for me, I am looking for the Village Leipzig, Kherson, Odessa, Russia, is this Galizien area, or is this Polen, no clue...Where can I find birth, marriage, and death records. checked the Black Sea German web page and found her, also in the Odessa Library and the birth dates match what is on Black Sea data

Seeking info to Karoline Rode 13 Apr 1834 in Leipzig, Kherson, Odessa, Russia, not sure but think she is the husband to Christoph Diefenbacher

Karolina Father was Daniel Rode *1804 in Wolle, Poland, died 12 Jun 1855 in Borodino,  Bessarabia, Russia - Mother - Caroline HENNING *1807 in Langberg,
PRSS (Prussia, I think) died 28 Jun 1834 Leipzig, Bessarabia, Russia, also another child is given as Frederike RODE *29 Aug 1831 in Leipzig, Bessarabia, Russia, she married Gottlieb Martin KAUTZ  21 Nov 1852 in Tarutino, I have not checked for children yet.

Daniel Rode 2nd marriage was Anna Elisabetha KONRAD *1801 in Boschillo, Ciechocinek, , Poland, died 03 Jul 1861 in Leipzig, Bessarabia, Russia, they had one child, what I was able to find, Ludwig RODE *20 Mrz 1836 in Leipzig, Bessarabia, Russia, died 22 Jun 1869 in Leipzig, Bessarabia, Russia.

Any help appreciated
Thank You
Eveline Tiefenbach