[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Poznan/Poland websites

Ahnenforschung Krenzke ahnenforschungkrenzke at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 26 06:02:20 PST 2013

Hello,

here are a few notes and links to all of you who are researching in the area Poznan
/ Poland.

1. This map gives a good overview of the parishes and
their associated communities.
Allreligious denominations are recorded and the archives are often specified.

http://maps.google.de/maps?hl=de&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&biw=1280&bih=833&q=http://www.birchy.com/Geek/GeneaologyRecords.kmz&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=websearch

2. This pageshows a map of all previously released church records in the Poznan area.
There are a lot
more than you think. By
clicking here, you can link
directly to the page with the church register.
Tip:Try all faiths; the
early Protestants were often registered in the Catholic church records.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=215132733045753894260.000498a3e7163d94a81b6

3.On this page, many of the
church records from the map  were entered
into a database.  Many information
already in place. We can also help with the work.

http://www.basia.famula.pl/en/

4. This page displaysall currently available online church
records or data all over  Poland. It is constantly updated.

http://www.ksiegi-parafialne.pl/

5. This site dealsspecifically with the genealogy in the
church district Kalisch.
http://www.genea2011.net/

Ihope someone can use this information.
Greetings

Susanne

P.S. Apologize myfirst mail, I've made ​​a mistake.