[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Poznan/Poland websites

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 13:29:04 PST 2013

Susanne,  you made no mistakes that I see..   But to  everyone else,
 I suggest you use Google translate if you can't read German.
Either use:  Google's Chrome browser or the Google  translate
tool bar on your browser.
There is so much information here,  my head is still trying to
absorb it all.
Thanks again.
Bob K.

In a message dated 02/26/13 06:02:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,