[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kunkolewo Hauland / Familie Klingspohn in Canada

Gert Klingspohn gert.klingspohn at online.de
Thu Feb 28 01:12:11 PST 2013

Hi Cathy,
my name is Gert Klingspohn from Germany.

I do not think that we are related to each other (unfortunately). My
father was born 1909 in Bielin / Lubelski / Volhynia and came after the
death of his parents in 1926 in the area ofKolmar to Seefeld / Laskowo
near Samotschin (Szamocin). In 1937 he settled in Bismarcksruhm
(Ostrowke / Kolmar). His possession included a small plot in Forest
Kunkolewo Hauland. Our last visit there was in 2008.

Now I have a question about our relatives in Canada. Maybe someone can
help me to find them (there are lots of cousins ​​of mine).

I'm looking for descendants of my uncleAdolf Klingspohn (born 04.02.1904
in Bielin / Lubelski / Volhynia, died in 1992 in Penticton). He lived in
Kelowna and Penticton. His children (my cousins​​) are:

Waltraud Dimler (born Klingspohn)
Dorothea Beckmann (born Klingspohn)
Wilfried Rudi Klingspohn
Ruth Catherine Kowalski (born Klingspohn)
Elizabeth Doberstein (born Klingspohn)
Ruben Klingspohn

Unfortunately, I have no contact to all. Can anyone help me to find them.

Greetings from Deutschalnd
Gert Klingspohn