[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kunkolewo Hauland / Familie Klingspohn in Canada

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 06:26:01 PST 2013

Hi Gert,

For you and others who would like to know which Klingspohn families
lived in Bielin (now in Lubelskie but considered to be Russian territory
before WWI) to see if you might also be related to this Klingspohn
family, you should consult the Lublin Project parish database.
Volunteers have been indexing parish records and these include Bielin.
You can search births, deaths, and marriages separately using Soundex here:
https://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/lublin_records/lublinsearchinstruct.html

Searching Klingspohn only in Bielin finds 46 births, 11 deaths, 18
Klingspohn grooms and a pair of Klingspohns from Bielin who married.
Remember, families may have moved around, so as you trace them back,
search for parental couples rather than villages. Digitized records may
be ordered from the Lublin Evangelical Lutheran church; information
about this is on the SGGEE website on the url.

Gert, I hope you find even more cousins once other members see that
branches of their family may also have lived in Lublin parish. Both of
my parents' families lived in the Lublin parish from about 1860 to 1940
and my genealogy database has just exploded since I found out about
these parish records and have helped index them.

Gruss von Chicago area,
Sigrid Pohl Perry
(Pohl, Domres, Hapke, Wolski, Mantei, Buettner/Bitner, Kuehn, Ziemer,
Scheffler, Nickel et al)