[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kunkolewo Hauland / Familie Klingspohn in Canada

Helen Gillespie hgillespie at rogers.com
Thu Feb 28 07:08:10 PST 2013

Apologies for interrupting, the thought came to mind that BC Archives has a Vital Records search engine - http://search-collections.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/Genealogy/BasicSearch

Search for Klingspohn and Klingspon and/or other variations in case there was a typo error..... I found 4 in those two variations.

in the US:

In Wisconsin - there were 20 listed but all may not be accurate....  - http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?searchtype=people-name&fn=&ln=Klingspohn&mn=&city=&state=WI&age=&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=

then also  US Social Security Death Index  there are 7  https://familysearch.org/search/record/results#count=20&query=%2Bsurname%3AKlingspohn&collection_id=1202535

Wisconsin Marriage Index to 1997 had 10  entries   https://familysearch.org/search/record/results#count=20&query=%2Bsurname%3AKlingspohn&collection_id=1946794

nothing for 1940 census so may have immigrated after WWII......

Helen Gillespie

The wise man must remember that while he is a descendant of the past, he is a parent of the future.
--Herbert Spencer