[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kunkolewa Hauland und Familie Klingspohn in Canada

Gert Klingspohn gert.klingspohn at online.de
Thu Feb 28 09:32:42 PST 2013

Dear members of the forum community,

Thank you for your efforts in finding my relatives in Canada.There are
many ideas there that I can work off now. It will take a little time
(and then there's our vacation in a week). It will be really nice if
youcan find my cousins ​​in Canada. My Uncle Adolf lived in in Vernon,
Kelowna and Penticton. The last letter we received from my uncle is more
than 30 years ago. In this letter, he had told my fatherthe dates of his
children. I do not know where they are now living in Canada.

The Klingspohn Family in the USA (Wisconsin)are obviously quite a
different line. I return to this topic in a separate request.

Cathy, thank you for your offer to the re-post in Canada. I would
appreciate it very much. To your question regarding our visit 2008 to
Bismarcksruhm(Ostrowke) / Kolmar. Wis also visited Budzyn. I've been
watching the original entryof my birth in the registry office and I got
a copy (it was wonderful). The evangelical church is still there. I
filmed it. Are you interested?

Greetings from old Germany
Gert