[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] find birth certificates

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 28 23:51:49 PST 2013

Christian,

Your memory serves you well.

Johann Michael is found in Lutheran Chodecz 1826 births, #21 - but he is not shown on the 1826 birth index - the Archives people probably did not look at individual records.  1826 Chodecz records are on Film #0813109

Anna Elisabeth's birth is recorded in Przedecz Catholic records. Film #0715281. 1826 birth #201.

Rose Ingram