[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 116, Issue 4

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 15 20:30:30 PST 2013

One change that was made this past weekend is that we went from an http address to an https address.  This provides additional security.  It could have an effect on how your spam protection reads the messages but I am not sure.  It has done some strange things in how Microsoft deals with the site.

Jerry