[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Searching for Sylwa/Cilwa/Silva in Podlasie

Carolyn Schott cgschott at comcast.net
Mon Jan 28 19:33:11 PST 2013

Hi all – I’m forwarding this email I received searching for German ancestors in Poland. I’m not familiar at all with this surname or Podlasie. But if anyone can help Marcin, that would be great.

Reply to the email address I’ve cc’ed here.

Carolyn Schott

Author of " <http://www.carolynschott.com/published> Yes You Yes Now! Visiting Your Ancestral Town"