[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RES: New Polish Archives records released in time for the weekend

Jan Textor textor_jan at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 13:41:33 PDT 2013

Hello Eduardo,

There is no reference to the name Kommerz in this record.  It is the birth record of Eugenia Marya Roguska, born on Nov. 7, 1835 in Warsaw.  The last line at the end of the record shows three signatures.  From left to right they are the signatures of the father: Mikołaj Tomasz Roguski, of one of the godparents: Kazimierz Miecznikowski, and of one of the witnesses: Hipolit Rottengruber.  The mother's name is Elżbieta Dükmann.

Hope this helps,
Jan Textor