[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] AGAD.gov

Tammy Jochman tjjochman at milwpc.com
Fri Jul 5 15:54:13 PDT 2013

Also, to scroll through the records faster or jump to a later year, instead
of using the arrows on the bottom of the page you can change the individual
page numbers or index page in the
URL /web address bar. It is the last few digits before the ".htm" (after the
underscore). That way you can skip multiple index pages or individual
records at a time.

~Tammy