[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Online Ozorkow records?

Paul Rakow paul.edward.luther.rakow at desy.de
Sun Jul 7 08:48:56 PDT 2013

  Dear Al,

     Can you give the URL for the starting page for the
  Ozorkow scans ? I had a link that worked back in April,
  but I think they moved the scans, and I couldn't find them
  again, but you seem to have managed it.

      I tried shortening your specific URL in various ways,
  but couldn't find anything that worked.

                Thanks in advance,

                        Paul Rakow