[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Online Ozorkow records?

Albert Muth albertmuth734 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 15:22:31 PDT 2013

thank you, Jan, for giving Paul the answer he needed.

Just using metryki.genealodzy.pl will take you to a province map of Poland
where you may also make selections.  Lodzkie is very well represented.

A reminder to other readers.  Nothing is name searchable.  You will be
looking at thousands of digital images one by one.  It helps if you have
prior familiarity with records on microfilm.

al muth