[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Online Ozorkow records?

Earl Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Mon Jul 8 19:15:04 PDT 2013

Your comment has got me thinking, Al.  Always a dangerous thing...but if metryki.genealodzy.pl have the images and SGGEE has searchable, indexed Parish and Master databases is it possible to start linking our records to the images in the Polish Archives.

Is there anyone who can say whether this is possible?  I know it would be a lot of work.

Earl

Message: 1