[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Online Ozorkow records?

kitchur at mymts.net kitchur at mymts.net
Wed Jul 10 11:15:50 PDT 2013

Could you not have these persons, point to a general sggee.web.link and then in that sggee.web.link have it pointing to metryki.genealodzy.pl

(I know this would not take us the the extra record page, but it would take us to a starting point)

This way if the metryki.genealodzy.pl  link ever does change, at least you would only have to change it once?